M0nday – Friday, 7:30am – 4:30pm
- Supervise maintenance staff.
- Coordinate work activities, and perform routine, scheduled, and emergency maintenance.
- Perform various tasks associated with ground maintenance.
- Perform maintenance tasks necessary to keep machinery, equipment and tools in operable condition.
- Transport, load, and unload various equipment and materials for project use.
- Adhere to all safety procedures, utilize safety equipment and monitor work environment to ensure safety of employees and others.
- Must have a High School Diploma/GED.
- Must have experience with installation and repair of gas, sewer, and water lines, replacement of hot water heaters, and installation of electrical outlets/fixtures.