Tuesday – Saturday (midnight-8am) or Monday- Friday (4pm-12am)
Patrol and secure assigned premises as well as identify risks to staff and patrons.
- Monitor premises to prevent theft, violence, or infractions of rules.
- Thoroughly examine doors, windows, and gates to ensure proper function and security.
- Warn violators of premise rules and regulations.
- Apprehend or expel persons engaging in suspicious or criminal acts.
- Report any facility issues such as fire hazards and leaking water pipes.
- Request emergency personnel for high-risk situations.
- Must possess and maintain a valid state of Florida Class D Security Guard license at all times.
- Must have the ability to walk long hours alone, both indoors and out, under varying work and climatic conditions.
- Required to pass a background check and drug screening.
- Strong attention to detail