Mon-Friday, 8am to 5:00pm
Perform skilled repair and maintenance to interior/exterior building systems, or structures without the need of constant supervision. Interacts on a regular basis with exhibitors and center staff to ensure the highest level of customer service.
- Repair and prep damaged drywall for painting.
- Assist staff in troubleshooting building system problems, including but not limited to HVAC, Electrical and Plumbing systems.
- Troubleshoot complex electrical distribution & control equipment.
- Troubleshoot complex plumbing systems including valves, pumps, pressure reliefs, and pump stations.
- Perform carpentry work including door frame install, trim work and wall framing.
- Ability to lift objects weighing up to 45 lbs.
- Ability to work on a ladder up to 18 feet high and in lifts up to 135 feet.
- Must have certification in using boom and scissor lifts.
- Must have previous certification in using forklift.