Mon-Friday, 8am to 5:00pm
Performs general repair and maintenance to interior/exterior building systems, or structures under supervision.
- Replace light bulbs, fluorescent tubes and HID ballasts.
- Provide temporary plumbing apparatus including drain system for clients and exhibitors.
- Repair, install, and prepare for painting drywall, commercial doors, and other surfaces.
- Assist in troubleshooting and diagnosing basic electrical and plumbing problems.
- Loads or unload materials up to 45 lbs.
- Working height requirements may include working on a ladder up to 12 feet high
and in lifts up to 60 feet.
- Ability to work on a ladder up to 12 feet high and in lifts up to 60 feet.
- One-year certificate from an appropriate technical/military school or completion of trade apprenticeship; or three years verifiable experience in a related field.
- Must have a valid Florida Driver’s license (or State issued ID).