Mon-Friday, 8am to 5:00pm
Perform a variety of maintenance work not requiring specialized knowledge and skills.
- Load and unload heavy material from trucks and vans, move or aid in moving heavy boxes, office furniture, or equipment and large objects up to 45lbs.
- Assist maintenance technicians with performing maintenance tasks.
- Perform miscellaneous duties but not limited to placing barricades, wrecking for remodeling projects, laying and leveling asphalt patch and drilling holes in concrete.
- Height requirements may include working on a ladder up to 12 feet high and in a lift up to 60 feet.
- Perform interior and exterior janitorial duties as assigned.
- Assist with grounds maintenance while using hand tools and power equipment.
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions in English.
- Knowledge of simple equipment and tools.
- Ability to perform heavy manual labor under adverse weather conditions.
- Lift large objects weighing up to 45lbs.
- Valid Florida Driver’s license (or State issued ID).