Mon-Friday, 8am to 5:00pm
Conduct remote monitoring of central engineering plants and building automated systems (HVAC), providing early problem detection and remote adjustments to operating parameters for all buildings. Perform a variety of administrative functions in support of building HVAC operations.
- Monitor, operate, and makes adjustments as necessary to HVAC control systems.
- Start, stop, and adjust operations of all HVAC systems as requested.
- Answer radio and telephone calls as they relate to HVAC control operations.
- Must have previous experience in Metasys BAS (Johnson Control) and/or Honeywell EBI system.
- Must have High School graduate or equivalent and 2 years of experience in HVAC operations at a convention center or equivalent type of facility.
- Ability to read, write and speak English, interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals. Ability to write description of work performed on work order.
- Must have a valid Florida Driver’s license (or State issued ID).