Mon-Friday, 8am to 5:00pm
Perform the installation and repair of temporary power equipment installed for the purpose of events and convention without the need of constant supervision. Interacts on a regular basis with exhibitors and center staff to ensure the highest level of customer service.
- Read exhibitor diagrams to install temporary power for exhibitors.
- Assist staff in troubleshooting electrical issues for temporary power up to 208 Volt, 100 Amp.
- Must be able to work on a catwalk located 44’ above ground.
- Must be able to lift objects weighing up to 45 lbs.
- Must have 0ne-year certificate from an appropriate technical/Military school or completion of trade apprenticeship; or three years verifiable experience in a related field.
- Must have a valid Florida Driver’s license (or State issued ID) for the duration of employment in this position.