Thank you for being a valued customer or employee.
Amid ongoing concerns about the Coronavirus (COVID-19), Personnel Solutions Plus is closely monitoring the latest reports from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and has taken a number of precautionary measures for the health and safety of our customers, employees, and associates. We want to share a number of ways we are managing this virus.
We will continue to closely monitor the situation and evaluate additional measures to support our customers and communities as needs arise. For additional information about COVID-19, get the latest report from the Centers for Disease Control at cdc.gov or your local health department website.
- How should applicants apply for employment with PSP?
We encourage applicants to apply only, here.
- How is PSP communicating COVID-19 information to employees?
We have implemented a COVID-19 communication plan. This plan effectively communicates COVID-19 information to all active temporary employees using the following means:
- Hard copy letters
- Email notification
- Website updates
- What processes does PSP have in place to be informed of any workers that have tested positive for COVID-19?
Any PSP temporary employee that tests positive for COVID-19 is advised of the following:
- Notify the branch representative via phone and/or email.
- To stay home.
- Do not return to the worksite until a PSP representative has advised to do so. PSP will verify a complete recovery.
- What processes does PSP have in place to be informed of any workers that are experiencing symptoms of the COVID-19?
We are following the guidance of federal, state, and local health authorities. PSP employees are advised to stay home if they are experiencing the below symptoms:
- Dry Cough
- Runny nose, sneezing, nasal congestion
- Sore throat
- Shortness of breath, difficulty breathing
- Other: Chills, body aches, headache, diarrhea, and/or nausea/vomiting
- What office hygiene has PSP implemented?
We have enhanced cleaning procedures in our branches and offices, following CDC and public health guidance.
- Do you feel sick?
The Florida Department of Health has opened a COVID-19 Call Center at 1-866-779-6121. Agents will answer questions around the clock. Questions may also be emailed to free dating sites in uk. Email responses will be sent during call center hours.
- LINK: santa gif man seeking women
- CORONAVIRUS IN FLORIDA: sweden interracial dating
- AROUND THE WORLD: https://www.personnelsolutionsplus.net/valentine-dating-games/